Owner & Data Controller
Niets Distillery SRL
1170 Watermaal-Bosvoorde, Belgium
VAT BE 0743 699 295
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
We only process your data if this is permitted by an applicable legal regulation. We will process your data in particular on the basis of Article 6 and Article 9 of the basic EU data protection regulations as well as on the basis of consent in line with Article 7 of the basic EU data protection regulations. Here, we will base the processing of your data on, among others, the following legal principles. Please bear in mind that this is not a complete or conclusive list of the legal principles, rather only examples intended to make the legal principles more transparent.
- Consent (Article 6 Paragraph 1 Page 1 a), Article 7 of the basic EU data protection regulation, or Article 9 Paragraph 2 a), Article 7 of the basic EU data protection regulations): We will process certain data only on the basis of the consent you have given expressly and voluntarily. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
- Fulfillment of a contract / pre-contractual measures (Article 6 Paragraph. 1 Page 1 b) of the basic EU data protection regulations): For initiation and/or execution of your contract with NIETS, we require access to certain data.
- Fulfillment of a legal obligation (Article 6 Paragraph 1 Page 1 c) of the basic EU data protection regulations): NIETS is subject to a number of legal specifications. We must process certain data to comply with these specifications.
Protection of legitimate interests (Article 6 Paragraph 1 Page 1 f) of the basic EU data protection regulations): NIETS will process certain data in order to protect their legitimate interests or the interests of third parties. However, this only applies if your interests do not outweigh ours in individual cases.
1. COOKIES, TAGS AND TRACKERS
When browsing our website, information relating to the navigation of the user's terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be saved through files referred to as "Cookies".
A cookie allows tracking the browsing or analyzing user behavior, including: measuring the number of visitors to our website, as well as their content, saving customer account information when the user is logged in, saving the shopping cart, customizing the display of content accessible to the user.
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html ,
- Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 ,
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer et désactiver les cookies ,
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ,
- iOS : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
- Users may also refuse to accept cookies on the following website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
2. SOCIAL NETWORKS
NIETS Distillery S.R.L’s official Facebook and Instagram accounts can allow users to post their content. Users are informed that the content published on these social networks may be viewed by any third party, and that greater vigilance is required from users when they provide certain personal data on these sites or applications such as financial data, addresses or any sensitive data. NIETS Distillery S.R.L is in no case liable for any damage caused by third parties as a result of or resulting from the publication of their personal data by users.
3. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
The website may provide links to websites, applications and services other than those of NIETS Distillery S.R.L, which may be operated by third parties. NIETS Distillery S.R.L is not responsible for the processing of personal data by these third party websites. Users should consult the relevant personal data protection policies.
4. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER OR PERSONAL DATA MANAGER
NIETS Distillery S.R.L's data protection officer or personal data manager ensures compliance with the regulations and rules in force, and must in particular establish records of processing activities involving personal data. Users may contact NIETS Distillery S.R.L’s data protection officer or personal data manager.
1. STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website and must remain active if you wish to access all of our services. They do not store any personal information and are the result of actions you have taken - such as informing your privacy preferences or filling in a registration form. You can always configure your browser to block or be informed of the existence of these cookies.
2. PERFORMANCE COOKIES
These cookies allow us to determine the number of visits and sources of traffic, in order to measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us to understand how visitors use the website and identify the most/least visited pages. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymized. If you do not accept these cookies, we will not be informed of your visit to our site.
3. FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES
These cookies are used to improve and personalize the functionality of the website. They can be activated by our teams, or by third parties whose services are used on the pages of our website. If you do not accept these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
4. COOKIES FOR TARGETED ADVERTISING
These cookies may be set by our advertising partners within our website to provide you with content tailored to your interests. They do not directly store personal data, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, the advertising content offered will be less targeted.